Only Nissans that meet our high standards qualify for Certified Pre-Owned status. They must be less than five years old, with less than 60,000 miles on the odometer. Plus, they must have a clean, non-branded title and, most important, pass a Comprehensive Quality Assurance Inspection.
Benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan include:
- 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty 
- Vehicle title history report
- Vehicle title insurance policy
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance 
- Trip-interruption coverage
- Comprehensive inspection
- Car Rental Reimbursement
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Factory-trained technicians
- Optional Security+Plus® Pre-Owned Preferred "WRAP" Service Contract 
1. 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty, whichever occurs earlier. For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.
2. Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first.
3. Pre-Owned contracts must be purchased at the time of sale.